It's not uncommon to hear blokes in the page brag about giving her 'the best 6 seconds of her life', but we've recently heard some women like the dirty deed to last longer than a TikTok. Talk about demanding.
The tried and tested message of beating one of before the act works for some, but the old fella is going to be one his second legs and might not be on his A-Game. We're having a chat about a game changer for some blokes - delay gels.
Delay gels known as premature ejaculation (PE) creams or desensitizing gels, are topical products designed to help men last longer in bed by reducing sensitivity. Pretty simple.
1 out of 3 blokes reckon they've had some dramas with arriving premature at one point or another, so as fun as it is to joke about this can cause a bit of drama more more guys than you'd imagine. It's not 100% known what causes it, but the general explanation looks a little something like this:
- Primary: This happens by the end of puberty. It’s caused by repeated experiences that have conditioned you to end the game early - the psychological environment you grew up in, or sexual experiences that have traumatized you.
- Secondary: This happens later in life after you’ve been sexually active for a while. It’s caused by medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid conditions, or the effects of alcohol and recreational drugs.
- Natural variable: This is when you will notice that you’re ejaculating earlier than you normally do. This may be caused by a change in how you're doing the deed, or even due to the specifics of a sexual encounter like landing a 10.
- Subjective: When you ejaculate within a time that’s considered normal, but you have the drive to go longer, it can still be considered early even if there is no underlying conditions.
NonStop is an Aussie company making delay gel locally from natural ingredients, and the offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
How will delay gel help you?
It's pretty simple. Ejaculation delay gels help prolong ejaculation times by numbing your met sword and reducing sensitivity. They come in water- or oil-based formulas, both of which contain a type of topical anaesthetic that helps to give you more control over how quickly you reach that finish line.
What to know before using delay gel?
While plenty of blokes have found an advantage in using them, it's not for everyone. Your gel will come with instructions, and this is one of those things where you should definitely read them!
Obviously it's important to use the right about so you don't nuke the old fella, but not so little you don't get the effects. Doing a patch test to ensure you don't have any reactions, monitoring your sensations to dial in the right way to use it for your needs, and waiting the correct amount of time for it to take effect are all important factors to take into consideration.
What are the benefits of delay gel?
1. Obviously lasting longer in the sack is top of the list for this one.
2. Increasing your confidence: Knowing you are going to blow you top the minute you start can cause so much anxiety & self-esteem issues it makes you want to avoid the dirty deed all together.
3. Better sex & a happier partner: Lasting longer leads to more intimacy which is a him & her kind of win. It may be able to buy you more time for connecting, and exploring all that filthy stuff you two want to try.
4. Non-Invasive: There are other options for premature ejaculation, but if 'cock surgery' doesn't sound appealing the gels are a great place to start.
5. Readily Available: You don't need a script, or even head to a shop. A tube from Non Stop Climax will run you less than $40 and you're good to go for 60 sessions. That's about a 5 year supply for some of us blokes.
So that's a short look into a little tube that could have a pretty big impact on your relationship & personal wellbeing/pleasure. As always, we encourage you guys to be proactive in doing all you can to be a better bloke but remember when it comes to the medical things our information is generic, so do a bit of reading and work out if its right for you!
You should consider if this information is right for you and seek advice from professional services if necessary. Blokes Advice Co Pty Ltd does not accept legal liability or responsibility for the content of the advice or information or any consequences arising from its use.