There was recently a thread on 'the best advice you have ever heard', where hundreds of members in our private Facebook group Blokes Advice dropped their best knowledge.
Some great, some not so great, some worthy of a chuckle, we've taken the top 12 ranked comments to share with you blokes. No doubt one of these will relate to something in your life - make a small change or action and feel a bit better about yourself this week.
1. Spend more time with your parents. In person or on the phone. One day you will regret not doing that.
2. Start investing young. No matter how little you can afford, it makes a huge difference as you get older.
3. If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got!
4. If your not happy you have to make the change, no one can do it for you!
5. Manners are free and will get you a long way in life.
6. Don’t fry bacon naked.
7. Learn sales no matter what industry you work in. The skills of negotiation, persuasion and influence will make whatever you do much easier.
8. Go to the Dr when something is not right.
9. Chose wisely who you give half your shit too.
10. Alcohol is not the solution.
11.Change what you can’t accept, and accept what you can’t change.
12. Never kiss your mum on your dads birthday.
Need some more tailored advice? Blokes Advice is Australia's biggest male-only online community. There's over a quarter million blokes in there ready to give you some advice through their own experiences, or just share a laugh everyday to keep the black dog at bay. Just over to the group HERE and take a dive in.